Here goes blogging....




Hello blogging world! 

So firstly I would like to introduce myself, my name is Beth I am 26 years of age, 5ft 2.5 (.5 makes all the difference) and engaged to a slightly tall, dark and handsome man named Kevin. We are due to be wed in March 2019.... so there will probably be some wedding updates... I'm no professional so you might not want to listen to me in regards to tips as i have no idea what i'm doing HA! Anyway... I have never done blogging before and I have no idea what I am going to write about so i apologise now if i waffle on about complete nonsense #unprepared. 

A little about what I get up to in my little life. I like to try and keep fit, i mostly do pole fitness. Now before you think 'OMG shes a stripper' firstly thank you *blushes* secondly its not as sexy as you think. It is strength and conditioning, you use a lot of core strength and can be difficult at times but it is by far the best type of fitness i have ever done (not that iv'e tried many)!! I also have a gym membership... but i never go.. like literally... never.

I love cooking, i always try and make new things when I can. I have gone from only making beans on toast to beans and cheese on toast! watch out world there's a new chef in town! just kidding i can cook a little more than that... I do a banging Chilli con Carne and Lasagne (with a little help from Dolmio). I hope to write about new recipes i have tried, i'm going to be honest now and say they wont all be made from scratch because I aint got time for that. Stay tuned people, this could be interesting... 
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 10 Fave Summer Clothes & Accessories!

Motivation

Fitness update....