My Top 5 Favourite Musicals!

Who doesn't like a cheesy musical? Am I right?.... just me then?


1) Moulin Rouge - This film has one of the best sound tracks EVER! When I watched this I wanted to be in the circus, I wanted the glitz and the amazing outfits. The singing is amazing and i was surprised that Ewan Mcgregor had such a good voice!I have listened to the sound track millions of times... that's no exaggeration either. I even wanted one of the songs as my first dance lol. The story line is romantic as well as a slightly sleazy background. My favourite line from the film is 'The greatest thing you will ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.






2) Greece - Oh god if you are reading this and had never watched Greece... get out.This must have been the biggest ever musical. The high school sweet hearts who had a summer fling, try and re kindle their love for each other. Anyway i shouldnt have to explain this film you should have seen it. It is one of the films that made Oliver Newton John so famous. Everyone envied her in those leather trousers. I had the sing along version of the film, as well as the actual film. I think it was the first musical that I saw! I love the songs and the 1950's costumes and cars. I wish I had lived in that era sometimes.



3) Rocky Horror Picture Show - This is the most out there musical around. It is controversial in the fact that it shows transvestites and gay characters (which makes it even more amazing) The film has great music such as 'Time Warp' and lets be honest who hasn't heard that at someones 40th or a wedding? we all know the moves. I'm pretty sure they have made this in to a stage show.... i would love to see it if they have! It's a weird film but its awesome!








4) Chicago - Wow what a film the amount of money they must have put in to this has got to be A LOT! the work they put in to this is amazing, from the outfits to the dancing. It is glitzy and Gatsby and i love it! The dancing is brilliant and i had to get up and boogy myself! This was the second stage show i saw in London and we had great seats! the dancing was just as amazing. They did make killing a man look glamours but it's not kids.... its not... lol






5) Greatest Showman - I cannot tell you how many times i have seen this. It has made me realise how awesome musicals are. I love anything to do with the circus and this has 100% confirmed this. I now want to run off and join a circus.... i better get better at pole or something. I love every song as it was made and sung by the actors/actresses. The costumes are brilliant and so is the singing. This shows the true story of how the circus first came to town. The old school layout and acts show you how much times have changed. This is my all time favourite film right now.
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 10 Fave Summer Clothes & Accessories!

Motivation

Fitness update....