My Top 10 Fave Summer Clothes & Accessories!

Here is a little insight to what items of clothing and accessories i love to wear. As I still am holding on to the fact that its still summer i will show you some of my fave summer outfits! 

No. 1 - Yellow Floral Maxi Skirt. 



I got this from a place called Janes Stalls, it is a little stall that sells out of season stock. The prices are great and the items can range from places such as Primark to New Look and more. I got this skirt for £5! BARGAIN! it has two slits either side, sometimes when i walk the bit in the middle tucks in and makes it look odd but i love it! its so summery and bright! Unfortunately you cannot get it from there anymore as it was a while ago. Links below for where to find it.

No. 2 - Floral Print Wrap Blouse




This is a new purchase that I got from Asos using some birthday vouchers. It is still summery but you can wear it throughout the year. I got this for about £16 I loved pairing it with my black jeans and boots for an evening out. This can also be paired with a black pencil skirt for more of a business look. It is light material and isn't too low. It has a button hole opening at the back which is subtle and discreet. I love this top and so glad i got it. It has wide quarter length sleeves with an elasticated waist at the back and a wrap detail at the front. 

No. 3 - Rose Gold Hoop Earrings



(sorry for bad photo) OK so this isn't summer related as such but these look even better when the suns out! I mean come on who doesn't love a good old hoop earring! I got these also from Asos with my birthday voucher. They are rose gold and are about 50 MM long. They are fine wire and look great when you have your hair up. I wasn't a fan of hoop earrings before but recently they have grown on me, and rose gold is my colour. I paid £4 for these and i think it was totally worth every penny.

No. 4 - Sequin Chain Bag


This is my favourite evening bag! my best friend got this for me from her charity shop Damelza. It is covered in beads and the detailing is amazing! It has a chain strap but can also be used as a clutch bag. Surprisingly this isn't very heavy. I love matching this with my black dress or a pair of black jeans and boots. Looking at the label this was originally from Primark. I cannot find the original link but bags this size from Primark range from around £6 - £8 which i feel is pretty reasonable. 

No. 5 - Harem Pants

This is another purchase from Damelza (always help charities kids!) I wouldn't wear these on a really hot day as they are a thick cotton material, almost like tracksuit bottoms. They are the most comfortable trousers I own that aren't pjs lol. I love the Aztec design on them and the way they are loose and comfy. I usually wear these with my black sandals and a tucked in black vest top. I also pair them with a white crop top and flip flops for a more summer look.  It has an elasticated waist band and ankles so that they let you bloat when you have eaten too much Chinese food.... from personal experience! Originally these are from a place called QED London (personally never heard of them) but you can get these anywhere at the moment as they are around everywhere. I have still put a link below 😉

No. 6 - Sun Glasses

Ok again don't judge the photos. These are my prescription sunglasses from good old Spec savers. This is probably not the best photo angle to show them off but in the link below the model is better. I chose to have prescription sunglasses as I don't always wear my contact lenses. These have a brown frame with a round lens. The make is Rhyl Sun RX. I usually struggle with getting sun glasses as I have a big nose so I have to make sure that they don't make it look bigger (if thats possible haha) I got them as a BOGOF so I didn't actually pay for them as i was getting new frames anyway. Prices range from £60 - over £100 which is alot for a pair of sunnies but at the end of the day, you get what you pay for. Mine are sturdy and feel great on. 

No. 7 - Kimono

This is the only kimono I own... currently. I got it off Ebay for around £7. I got it so i could wear it to Reading Festival. It goes with anything (as you can see in my drunken photo). I wear it alot to evenings out and if in summer i go to the pub and have drinks in the bear garden. Ebay is a great place to shop for clothes. I know you some people give it a bad name but I think you can find some right gems on there. It is very light material and slightly see through, but when you wear it with a nice dress or top it really adds a little extra something to your outfit. 

No. 8 - Black Floral Maxi Skirt


This is another charity shop purchase! It has an elasticated waist with a tie string. It also has a cheeky side split on the left side you can't see in photo as i need to shave my legs 😃 I tend to pair this with a black crop top and my sandals. You could add any colour as it has pink, yellow and white detailing. This skirt was originally from Next so when i saw it for £5 I couldn't resist! It is a light cotton fabric so perfect for hot days! Please note i cannot find the link to this one as I think it's pretty old. #sorry

No. 9 - Sequin Crop Top


This is such a glitzy top! it is a crop top and has sequins all over! I call it my unicorn top. It has a flower design and when i saw it I didn't even think twice. It was in the sale at New Look and it was the last one left and luckily my size! I had paid £5 but this was a while ago. In the above photo it was at a party and I wore this top with a black pencil skirt and heels. I have also worn it with high wasted jeans and heels. I think putting it with something plain would be better as it has a lot of detailing as it is and you wouldn't want to go to extra. 


No. 10 - Black Sandals 



ok so this is not technically clothing or an accessories but i have to tell you about Primark sandals. Every year i get my sandals from Primark and they cost me about £5 - £10 and they have been perfect! I have had the above sandals for over a year and they have never broken, rubbed neither have the bottoms been worn down. I literally wear these every day! I was surprised by Primark as usually when i get shoes from there they rub but these never have. I wear them with any outfit as long as its sunny outside then I will wear them! Unfortunately Primark do not show much on their website so i cannot give you a link to that. 


Yellow Floral Skirt
Floral Print Wrap Blouse
Rose Gold Earings
Sequin Chain Bag
Sun Glasses
Kimono
Black Floral Skirt
Sequin Top

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation

Fitness update....